Looking for a Rewarding Career?
Keyword Performance offers positions in the Field of Search Engine Optimization(SEO) , Social Media, and Inbound Marketing for both internships and full-time careers. We are looking for the right individuals who can handle a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and deal directly with our portfolio of clients.
If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to apply from the appropriate category!
We do not outsource or offer telecommuting jobs, so please do not apply or spam us with service offerings unless you live in the area, can commute directly to our office, or are planning to relocate.
If you need assistance or have any questions give us a call at 203-284-1929. One of our reps would love to speak with you.
- College & university juniors or seniors with a concentration in a business or marketing program
- 3-month commitment
- Graphic design and visual content creation
- Press release creation and distribution
- Blog article creation, blog management and blog interaction
- Website management and updates
- Landing page creation
- Creation of videos, whitepapers, webinars, kits, checklists, etc...
- Report creation
- Marketing email management and development
- Social media interaction, status updates and influence engagement
- Paid advertising setup and monitoring
- Keyword management
- Conversion and traffic monitoring, analytics management
- Continually staying on top of inbound marketing trends and industry advancement
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to think and work independently
- Ability to utilize various market and customer data sources to create marketing strategies
- Strong time and project management skills
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Go-getter attitude along with a great sense of humor and enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Knowledge of standard AP and Chicago style, grammar, punctuation, and clarity for both informational and promotional-style writing.
- Press release writing
- Blog writing
- Being able to write multiple articles on the same topic
- Understanding and development of effective linking strategies
- Write product details for e-commerce websites
- An understanding of Google analytics
- Build effective keyword research
- Pay per click management (Google, Yahoo, and BING)
- Pay Per Click management for Facebook
- Social media marketing skills for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Create custom reporting through Google Analytics for clients
- Be knowledgeable of Google Webmaster Tools, AdWords, and other common keyword, traffic, and social media programs
- Build creative metadata for search engines
- Work in Excel spreadsheets
- Work with Microsoft Word and Notepad
- Strong client interaction on all SEO and social media topics
- Check all materials before submitting them for website implementation.
- Able to work directly with clients and deliver
- Work within WordPress back ends
- Basic HTML skills
- Must be a team player and able to meet deadlines