Become a Marketing Intern!
The Keyword Performance marketing internship provides students with the ability to experience the work environment of an Internet marketing agency. Responsibilities of the marketing Intern will consist of supporting the marketing manager in completing SEO and inbound marketing assignments. We highly encourage students with strong creative writing skills to apply.
If you need assistance or have any questions give us a call at 203-284-1929. One of our reps would love to speak with you.
- College & university juniors or seniors with a concentration in a business or marketing program
- 3-month commitment required
- Graphic design and visual content creation
- Press release creation and distribution
- Blog article creation, blog management and blog interaction
- Website management and updates
- Landing page creation
- Creation of videos, whitepapers, webinars, kits, checklists, etc...
- Report creation
- Marketing email management and development
- Social media interaction, status updates and influence engagement
- Paid advertising setup and monitoring
- Keyword management
- Conversion and traffic monitoring, analytics management
- Continually staying on top of inbound marketing trends and industry advancements
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to think and work independently
- Ability to utilize various market and customer data sources to create marketing strategies
- Strong time and project management skills
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding how to write SEO-friendly content
- Go-getter attitude along with a great sense of humor and enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive