Press Release Services
SEO Press Release Services and Distribution with Proven Results
A press release is one of the most commonly popular mechanisms to be noticed by the media, whether you are a record label releasing a musician's album, a production company putting out a movie, or a notable website adding a new feature including a product and service. Keyword Performance realizes the best way to get your piece of news out is with a press release and that can be done online with the appropriate public relations websites. One additional content aspect we do at Keyword Performance, LLC, is create press releases for our clients and make them available to the masses through our SEO technologies. We work with the most prominent press release and distribution channels to get your news out and seen by thousands of online readers, who, then, can link back to you, have your article syndicated through RSS or XML feeds on a national or international level, or visit your website directly.
Our online press release service will create visibility for the masses - visibility for your website in industry-specific media and also visibility on the top three news channels, including Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Significant changes to your website and new features - such as a new product or service - are all reasons to have a press release written and available to an international audience through the internet. Our SEO visibility package created by Keyword Performance will include the following but is not limited to:
PRESS RELEASE FEATURES
Reporting features include full page reads, impressions, comparative analysis, visits by country, search engine traffic, and search terms.
Scheduled distribution, including next-day distribution (please call for next-day distribution information).
- Headline creation.
- Professional writing consultation.
- Press Release content Creation
- Distribution to 10 industry-specific media targets.
- Up to three regional targets, which will allow local news channels to pick up on your release.
- Distribution is made available to Google, Yahoo, Topix News, eMediaWire, the Pheedo network, custom RSS feeds, and other online media destinations (Associated Press distribution is available at a custom service level.)
- Your press release will come in three different viewable versions for the internet: a printer-friendly version, PDF format, and embedded iFrame.
- Company logo or news image is embedded in the press release. (Video release embedding is available as well at custom service level).
- Social networking features, including bookmarking and BlogThis.
- Up to five SEO anchor text keyword links pointing back to various pages of your website.
- Additional keywords footer for increased target visibility.
- File attachments.
As a press release is a separate part of the content additions to your website, the online media exposure for your company will create increased traffic and build link back popularity for ranking purposes. Our press release services include many additional features and ad-ons in addition to our standard services. Please call us today for more information at 203-284-1929 or feel free to fill out our contact form.