Stand Out with Noteworthy Newsletters
Emailing regular newsletters to your contact list can be an effective way to increase consumer engagement and promote your products and services. Of course the key is to create a newsletter that stands out and catches the attention of your audience. If it doesn’t make an impression, it is likely to get glanced over and swept into the trash bin with your audience’s daily junk mail. Keyword Performance can develop and design quality newsletters for your business using our expertise in content writing and marketing. Though consumers receive tons of emails each day, we will focus our efforts on grabbing each newsletter recipient’s attention and keeping them interested through dynamic content and captivating images.
What Makes a Good Newsletter?
- Powerful subject lines. This is the first chance you get to make an impression, and it is also what your recipient uses to gauge whether he or she will read your email or send it to the trash. Keyword Performance creates powerful subject lines that hook each recipient’s interest and tell people what they can expect to find inside.
- Engaging and informative content. Once the recipient has opened the email, what they find inside determines whether or not they read on. Information in your newsletter should be really interesting and/or beneficial to your client.
- Conversational and personable tone. To make your newsletter engaging, it is good to use a casual, personable tone so the recipient feels as though they are having a conversation. Your audience will respond well if they feel they can connect with your company. Your newsletter content should also show that your company understands the recipients and their needs.
- Appropriate length in relation to frequency. The frequency of your newsletter will decide how long it needs to be. Daily or weekly newsletters should be shorter and easily digestible, while monthly newsletters can contain more stories and have longer copy.
- Clean organization. The layout of the newsletter should be clean and uncluttered. The reader should be able to discern where one newsletter story stops and another starts, and headlines or image captions should be clearly separate from the main body of text.
- Readable fonts and colors. Ultimately, readability is one of the most important factors for a newsletter. Because your newsletter will be read off of a computer screen, it is extremely important the content is in a simple, easy-to-read font and dark, distinct colors.
Keyword Performance’s Services Include:
- Creation of captivating subject lines and headers
- Dynamic content development
- Creative design and layout of newsletter
- Relevant images for newsletter illustration
- Dissemination your newsletter to your contact list
Start an engaging newsletter campaign with our help! Keyword Performance uses the best technologies to design and distribute an effective newsletter for your business. Just provide the email list and we will take care of the rest.