Facebook offers two options for businesses to advertise on its network of profiles and business pages: cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-impressions (CPI). A CPC campaign works like any regular Google ad campaign, which directs users to your specified site based on a price you are willing to pay for that person’s click. The benefit of Facebook’s CPC campaigns comparatively is the price, which is significantly lower than that of other large-scale promotions. A CPI campaign is even less expensive, having a business pay a low rate every time 1,000 people view your ad. CPI campaigns are the right choice for businesses looking to simply raise awareness for a brand, a product or even an event.
Everyone knows that social media is becoming more and more popular by the day. There are over 1.2 billion people using Facebook as of 2014. There are people every minute of the day checking statuses, chatting with friends, browsing advertisements, and more.
So how can your business get a piece of the enormous traffic flow to Facebook?
The simple solution is Facebook advertising. Whenever people log onto Facebook for any reason, the page they visit has a sidebar that is filled with mini-advertisements created by users for users. The beauty of a Facebook ad is its contradictory nature – unobtrusive, but extremely effective at hooking users who need a product like yours. You can advertise anything – your Facebook business page, your next company event, or just provide a direct link to your business homepage. Even if you choose not to have a business page created on Facebook, you can still advertise your website on its network.
How can Keyword Performance help your company with Facebook Advertising?
- Consult with your company to develop the right layout strategy
- Create engaging ad content to build your brand and convert your products
- Build fan bases and new audiences for your products, services, and company
- Create contests with ad promotion to drive new followers and build email lists for additional marketing strategies
- Fully manage your budgets
- Target the right interests to see your ads
- Provide comprehensive reporting to show how well your ads are doing
- Provide monthly consulting to develop new ideas and strategies
We are currently building and developing new methods for social media advertising. Feel free to call our social media professionals at 203-284-1929 for more information about our paid advertising services.