Bring Your Business to Life with Video Marketing
Today’s average consumers are visually-minded. They use social media apps like Vine, Instagram, and Snapchat on an hourly basis, and collectively they watch about six billion hours of YouTube video each month. This move to visual media is widespread and seemingly obvious, yet most businesses don’t add video marketing content to their websites and social media platforms.
Why? Because when they think of content marketing, they are thinking traditionally, meaning blog posts, Facebook and Twitter statuses, content optimization, etc. All of those traditional content marketing strategies are still effective, but why wouldn’t businesses embrace a content form that is widely appreciated and only growing in popularity? Video marketing content combines an informative script with valuable visual footage to trigger an emotional response. It is more enjoyable for a consumer to experience than text or static images. Six out of ten visitors would watch a video on your site first before reading the textual content, and studies show viewers will retain 90 percent of a message when they watch it in a video while those who read the message in text only retain 10 percent.
How Can You Incorporate Video Marketing?
Video marketing isn’t limited to TV and web commercials. Consider the following opportunities for creating affordable yet valuable video marketing for your business.
- Add DIY tips or answers to FAQs through video on your business’s social media accounts. By providing an informative and short clip (30 second to a minute) on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, your audience can appreciate your business in a new light and walk away having learned something new.
- Create a basic informational video welcoming audiences and informing them about your business. Limit the video to two minutes and include footage of people within your business. This short piece could be great to include on your Facebook “About Us” page or your business’s home page.
- Ask happy clients if they wouldn’t mind giving a video testimonial. Uploading these to your site along with written reviews can add a sense of credibility and authenticity to your business.
- Include how-to videos in your blog posts and on your website. People enjoy learning new things, so as long as the task is simple and can be explained in under two minutes, create a video tutorial and upload it.
Our Video Marketing Services
Keyword Performance provides broadcast quality, HD video marketing services for businesses of all shapes and sizes. While we offer the following services, many of our videos can be repurposed on multiple channels. Our services are as follows:
- Television Advertisements
- Online Advertisements
- How-To Videos
- Training Videos
- SEO Video
- About Us Videos
- Event Coverage
- Teleprompter Services
- Digital Editing
- Professional Voiceovers
- Chroma Key Screen Shooting
- Spot Distribution