Start a Blog for Your Business
Blogs are a powerful marketing tool in today’s digital age. Their creative and informative content can increase consumer brand awareness and build a business’s industry-wide reputation. Whether you own a construction business or a bookstore, a well-crafted, keyword-centric blog can be of benefit to you and your business’s success.
Why should you have a blog?
- Increased traffic. Well-written blog content will drive traffic to your website from organic searches. Most people who are looking for a product or service you offer will not type in the name of your company. Instead they will search for keywords or as a question. Informative and keyword-centric blog posts will rank highly in search engine results and draw traffic to your website.
- Boosted reputation. A blog will establish you as an authority in your industry if it provides useful and valuable information. If readers find your content helpful and trustworthy, they will respect your company and feel comfortable doing business with you. They will be more inclined to choose you over your competitors if they need a product or service because you’ve earned their respect with reliable and helpful information.
- Individualizing your business. Many businesses copy their content from others in their industry. Search engines omit content that is the same from one website to another, and this can negatively impact your rankings in the SERPS. Having unique content on your blog will differentiate your business from others that offer the same products or services, and all content produced by Keyword Performance is 100 percent original.
- Social media integration. Blogs can be easily integrated with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Keyword Performance uses your Facebook and other social media pages to share new blog posts with an expanded audience. We can post your blogs to your Facebook page in order to attract a potential group of new viewers. Readers can also share your blog posts on their own Facebook walls and other channels to generate buzz and positive word-of-mouth.
- More opportunity for conversions. Blog posts can turn readers into sales leads. Including a call to action at the end of each blog post, such as "Call today for more information" or "Email to get your free quote," can be effective encouragement. Nudging your readers to communicate with you through a call-to-action can also increase consumer engagement and lead to sales.
- Improved search engine ranking. Blog posts will help you rank high in search engine results and generate business long after they are published. Once published, blog posts become an indexed page on your website and will continue to come up when someone searches for a related keyword. This will continue to draw traffic to your website months, or even years, after the post is originally published.
What Keyword Performance can do for you
A quality blog with valuable and informational content will help present your business as an authority in your field, and our keyword-centric copy can improve your website’s search engine ranking. Keyword Performance can help build the blog of your dreams and jumpstart your future as an informative source for consumers and other industry professionals. With our original and shareable content, your blog can catch the attention of an even greater audience and earn their respect for your brand name.
Our services include:
- Keyword-rich titles that capture your viewer’s attention and stay true to your business.
- Engaging, unique, and dynamic content that is relevant to your business and valuable to your audience.
- Links to relevant pages on your website to encourage readers to learn more about your company and the products and services you offer.
- Calls to action that encourage viewers to contact you for more information, thereby increasing the likelihood of generating sales.
Building a blog for your business is a must! We can generate dynamic blog posts backed by keyword research to improve your search engine ranking and to increase brand awareness.